Home Buyer’s Info
From your “Real Rocking Realtor”
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or an experienced one, this guide will educate you on what to expect every step of the way!
1. Find a Realtor (buyer's agent's work for you for free. Buyer's agent's get paid buy the seller)
2. Find a lender (your Realtor can help if necessary)
3. Get pre-approved
4. Shop for a house
5. Put in an offer on a house
6. After offer is accepted, Securing the house with your deposit is crucial. The deposit will be cashed and credited back to you at closing.
7. Inspections are scheduled (not mandatory but extremely advised)
8. After inspections, we do an inspection response for the seller to repair deficiencies. The seller has 72 hours to decide what they are going to do.
After receiving seller’s decision, the buyer has 72 hours to accept the seller’s decision and move forward to the act of sale or reject and get out of the contract. (We can also still negotiate at this point)
9. Buyer order’s the appraisal for the house from their lender.
10. If the house appraises the next step is the closing after all your finances are approved in your lenders underwriting department.
11. The lender and the title company communicate and figure out a good day for the closing.
12. Close on your home and live happily ever after! ;-)